Anne was originally involved in laboratory research but she made the switch to clinical research after earning a MPH in Epidemiology. Since joining the ARC team as a clinical research coordinator, Anne has been involved with clinical studies related to both ALS and myasthenia gravis.
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop