Anne was originally involved in laboratory research but she made the switch to clinical research after earning a MPH in Epidemiology. Since joining the ARC team as a clinical research coordinator, Anne has been involved with clinical studies related to both ALS and myasthenia gravis.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami