Received his MD in Internal Medicine from the S.M.S. Medical College in Jaipur and a Doctorate in Medicine (Neurology) from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, India. He completed residency at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in Neurology and Fogarty Fellowship of National Institutes of Health in Neuromuscular Medicine. Dr. Verma is certified by the American Boards of Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. He joined the faculty of Neurology at the University of Miami School of Medicine in 1998 and he is currently a Professor of Clinical Neurology. Dr. Verma has edited nine books and authored several monographs and articles dealing with neurological disorders and ALS.
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop