Joaquin has a BA from Emory University and started his career at the University of Miami in the Office of Research Administration. Joaquin now serves as a dedicated Project Manager for our research team. He handles any University and sponsor-initiated administrative and financial components for all of our research projects.
- Upcoming Event: Marlins Triple Play 5K
- Guiding Clinical Care for People at Risk for ALS and FTD
- International Workshop Focuses on Defining Prodromal Phases of ALS, FTD
- New Grants Support Six Projects with ‘Ambitious Goal’ of Preventing ALS
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS