Joaquin has a BA from Emory University and started his career at the University of Miami in the Office of Research Administration. Joaquin now serves as a dedicated Project Manager for our research team. He handles any University and sponsor-initiated administrative and financial components for all of our research projects.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami