Joaquin has a BA from Emory University and started his career at the University of Miami in the Office of Research Administration. Joaquin now serves as a dedicated Project Manager for our research team. He handles any University and sponsor-initiated administrative and financial components for all of our research projects.
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop