Catalina received her medical degree and completed her training in Ophthalmology in her home country Colombia. Since joining the University of Miami, she has become interested in Clinical Research in Neurology. She is currently assisting the IBMPFD research study group under Dr. Benatar’s oversight.
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop