Catalina received her medical degree and completed her training in Ophthalmology in her home country Colombia. Since joining the University of Miami, she has become interested in Clinical Research in Neurology. She is currently assisting the IBMPFD research study group under Dr. Benatar’s oversight.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami