Sumaira has an educational background in neuroscience and ;sychology. She has experience in neuro-critical care research and was previously involved in pediatric neurotrauma research in the ICU. She joins our team initially as a coordinator for the Pre-fALS study, and now serves the Project Manager for the CReATe Consortium.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami