Wendy is a foreign medical graduate from Guatemala and comes to us with 12 years of experience in research. Her experience with studies involving Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease. Currently, Wendy serves as a coordinator for several ARC protocols and industry trials.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami