Graduated as an Occupational Therapist in Caracas Venezuela in 1987. Worked in “Hospital Universitario” de Caracas until she Moved to Houston, Tx in 1989. Started working in an Early Childhood Intervention Program in 1995 until 2005 when she moved to Miami, FL. She have been working in Mercy Hospital in Miami since 2006 as an acute OT and NICU therapist in parallel on providing Home health services with different diagnosis including ALS. She became a Certified Lymphedema specialist in 2007. Recently she joined the University of Miami ALS clinic and she is the occupational therapist of the team.
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop