Went to college at University Javeriana in Bogota, Colombia. She received her Master of Science as a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner at the University of Miami. She received her Doctorate in Nursing Practice from the University of Miami. She has worked in the Neurology Department at the University of Miami for over 18 years, helping to develop and implement our multidisciplinary ALS Clinic. As Advanced Practice Director of the Kessenich Family MDA-ALS Center, she provides direct patient care and works tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that the needs of all our ALS patients are met. Ginna also organizes many of our outreach and educational events including regular patient support group meetings, the annual Memorial Service and our annual ALS Patient Symposium.
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop