Julie is a Registered Nurse with 22 years of clinical research at the University of Miami’s Department of Neurology. She works with several physicians in the department coordinating various neuromuscular research projects.
- International Workshop Focuses on Defining Prodromal Phases of ALS, FTD
- New Grants Support Six Projects with ‘Ambitious Goal’ of Preventing ALS
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF