Is a Registered Respiratory Therapist working in the Department of Respiratory Therapy at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He previously worked as a critical care supervisor for 10+ years at the Palm Spring General Hospital where he assisted with bronchoscopies and ventilator management. He is now the Director of Respiratory Care at the same hospital and he is in charge of JCAHO and ACHA inspections. He has extensive experience with non-invasive and invasive ventilator support as well as taking care of ALS patients.
- International Workshop Focuses on Defining Prodromal Phases of ALS, FTD
- New Grants Support Six Projects with ‘Ambitious Goal’ of Preventing ALS
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF