Is a Registered Respiratory Therapist working in the Department of Respiratory Therapy at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He previously worked as a critical care supervisor for 10+ years at the Palm Spring General Hospital where he assisted with bronchoscopies and ventilator management. He is now the Director of Respiratory Care at the same hospital and he is in charge of JCAHO and ACHA inspections. He has extensive experience with non-invasive and invasive ventilator support as well as taking care of ALS patients.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami