Dr. Granit is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at the Miller School of Medicine. He joins our team as a site-PI for the Pre-FALS and CReATe project, along with industry trials in ALS and Myasthenia Gravis.
- International Workshop Focuses on Defining Prodromal Phases of ALS, FTD
- New Grants Support Six Projects with ‘Ambitious Goal’ of Preventing ALS
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS
- Pre-Symptomatic ALS Clinical Trial Paves the Way for Early Intervention Strategies in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Learn how you can contribute to ALS research by donating CSF