Dr. Granit is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at the Miller School of Medicine. He joins our team as a site-PI for the Pre-FALS and CReATe project, along with industry trials in ALS and Myasthenia Gravis.
- Upcoming Event: Marlins Triple Play 5K
- Guiding Clinical Care for People at Risk for ALS and FTD
- International Workshop Focuses on Defining Prodromal Phases of ALS, FTD
- New Grants Support Six Projects with ‘Ambitious Goal’ of Preventing ALS
- CReATe Author Series: Ep. 3 – Dr. Michael Benatar and Neurofilament Biomarkers for ALS