Dr. Granit is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at the Miller School of Medicine. He joins our team as a site-PI for the Pre-FALS and CReATe project, along with industry trials in ALS and Myasthenia Gravis.
- CReATe Consortium ALS Untangled Series: Ep. 43 – Spirulina (blue green algae)
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- Rare Diseases are Not Rare but Awareness is Endangered
- The Future Is Now: ALS Research at the University of Miami