Help us use the electronic health record for research and quality improvement
Recruiting clinic patients
CReATe Consortium: CAPTURE (Clinical Procedures To Support Research) Study
Michael Benatar, MD, PhD
Observational, Cohort, Prospective
- Individuals with a diagnosis of ALS or a related disorder (e.g. PLS, PMA)
- Receiving care at a clinical center that uses Epic as its Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
Utilize information in the medical records for research purpose.
This study aims to systematically gather a clinical dataset through the EHR using a standardized approach to characterize the natural history of ALS and related diseases.
- Provide detailed demographic information
- Allow us to collect information from your medical record
- Provide a blood sample (optional)